Ethics Education On-Demand Program
How to Use the Ethics and Lobbying Education for Public Servants On-Demand Program
- A menu on the right side of your screen will provide a guide to the slides in the program. If you can’t see this menu, click on the three-bars icon in the top right corner and it will appear.
- Arrow buttons in the bottom right corner of the screen will allow you to advance to the next slide or go back to a previous slide once all of information on the slide information has loaded.
- Some slides require that you click the boxes displayed on the slide or, in the case of “quiz” slides, you will need to select the “continue” button before proceeding.
- Closed captioning can be enabled by clicking on the “cc” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The “⟳” icon will allow you to replay a slide.
- When you complete the program and proceed to the last slide, a link there will allow you to document your participation. Ethics staff will receive notice and your education record will be updated. You will also be emailed a certificate confirming your participation.
- Completion time should be approximately 90 minutes.
- This program is a work in progress. Please email us at Education.firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback. Thank you!
Categorization and Details